Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Just the Ticket, whose registered office is at 8 King Edward Street, Oxford OX1 4HL, England. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions "We", "Our" and "Us" refers to Just the Ticket. Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
We collect three types of information online:
• About you - the information you type in
• About how you use our site - because we can track this using something called 'cookies'
• About your travel patterns - if you make bookings with us
The main ways we use this information:
• To tailor how our site can help you
• To fulfill your travel requirements and deliver what you have asked us for
• To treat you more personally
• To maintain your records
• To send you appropriate marketing communications
• For analysis about how each of our customers use the site
The main way we let other selected companies use this information:
• To help fulfill your travel requirements and help deliver what you have asked us for
And, for your peace of mind:
• For over 20 years we have been safeguarding customer information on our computers
• You can stop us sending you marketing communications
• You can delete or change the information which you have given us
All trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the materials on this website (as well as the organisation and layout of this website) together with the underlying software code are owned either directly by Us or by Our licensors. Without Our prior written permission, you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material on this website or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part. However, the contents of this website may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal non-commercial use.
You may only use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the UK or other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website.
In particular, you agree that you will not:
• post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
• use this website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other;
• make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent booking;
• use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
• deface, alter or interfere with the front end ‘look and feel’ of this website or the underlying software code;
• take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website or related infrastructure;
• obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to any of our networks.
Without prejudice to any of our other rights (whether at law or otherwise) we reserve the right to:
• Without prejudice to any of our other rights (whether at law or otherwise) we reserve the right to:
• deny you access to this website
Where we believe (in our absolute discretion) that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
Changes to our Website
We may make improvements or changes to the information, services, products and other materials on this website, or terminate this website, at any time without notice. We may also modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on this website. Accordingly, your continued access or use of this website is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will We be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this website or any information contained in it, including loss of profit and the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation
• Disclaimer of warranty
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website. All such information, services and materials are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions contain all the terms of your agreement with us relating to your use of this website. No other written or oral statement (including statements in any brochure or promotional literature published by us) will be incorporated.
Just the Ticket makes no warranty whatsoever for the reliability, stability or any virus-free nature of any software being downloaded neither from this website, nor for the availability of the download sites where applicable.
All software products downloaded from any section of this website or via a link pointed to by this website are downloaded, installed, and used totally and entirely at the users own risk.
Your use of this website, any downloaded material from it and the operation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. We reserve the right to bring proceedings in the Courts of the country of your residence.
Throughout this website the terms "partner(s)" and "partnership(s)" are used to refer to individual marketing or co-operation agreements and not to any relationship which has specific legal or tax implications. Just The Ticket cannot therefore accept any liability for the conduct of these partner organisations.
Last updated: 28 October 2009
© Just the Ticket 2009
Telephone : 020 7291-8111 / Fax : 020 7291-8129
|© 2019 Just The Ticket - Terms and Conditions||top of page|